Welcome to Days of Wonder Child Care Program where every day holds a wonderful new adventure!
Days of Wonder is a non-profit child care program licensed by New York State and Westchester County. For over 45 years we have nurtured and loved thousands of children in the tri-state area.
These are just a few of the reasons why Days Of Wonder is so special:
- An extremely accessible location
- Fair and reasonable fees
- Age-appropriate and educationally sound curriculum
- Creative, warm, nurturing environment
- Parenting workshops
- Full time cook
- Healthy, delicious full breakfast, hot lunch, and nutritious snack daily
- Ability to meet special dietary needs
- Wonderful staff with credentials ranging from Associates Degrees to Master’s Degrees
- Tuition reimbursement for teachers who continue their education in Early Childhood
- On-going staff development and training
- Pediatric Nurse on Call
- Music program
- Weekly yoga program
- Field trips and curriculum enrichment for our 3 & 4 year old groups
- Nature Program with “The Nature of Things”
Days of Wonder Child Care Program operated by the Hudson Valley Day Care Center, Inc. is a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
The mission of the Board is threefold
- To provide working parents with the security that comes with knowing that they have left their child in a safe, nurturing and loving environment – in essence a home away from home.
- To carefully develop an atmosphere that recognizes and encourages the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of each child – a holistic approach to child care.
- To make the experience for every child a journey of discovery, growth, acceptance and fun by using highly qualified staff members, a variety of educationally sound teaching strategies and curriculum and life enrichment activities.